- The Cajun Boudin trail,The Cajun boudin trail, leads you throughout Cajun Country, You know a Cajun 7 course meal is a six pack of beer and a pound of Boudin!
- The Cracklin trail. Chunky chunks of fried pork skin,fat & meat, seasoned the Cajun in a Box way, Cajun style.
- Louisiana Crawfish, Nothing beats having family & friends over for a “big Boil”
- Louisiana Seafood Board, Know what you are cooking.
Certified Authentic Louisiana
- Department of Wildlife & Fisheries,The answers to our questions to Louisiana seasons & resources to our great outdoors!
- Louisiana Restaurant Association, They serve their members by advancing & protectingLouisiana & foodservice industry.
- Johnson Boucaniere, This Market having opened in 1937, serving Boudin made with the same recipe, add to this the art of Smoked meat,
and Great eating BBQ, You can find it here.
- Cooking with Cade./ Cajun tv network,Cajun TV network, Home of cooking with Cade.
- Mosquito Supper Club,Our supper’s are about telling a story of the fisherman & life on the bayou!
- Steam boat bills Seafood,Voted the best seafood & crawfish in southwest Louisiana,
- Chastain’s, Chastain’s Seafood & Steaks
- Eunice Superette, Eunice La. Cajun to the Bone !
Louisiana’s Praire Cajun Capital.
The area’s of Cajun Country
- Lake Charles Area of Cajun Country,Southwest, Louisiana. Western border of Cajun Country, We have the parties for you!Located off of I-10 towards downtown on beautiful Lake Charles, the Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana Convention and Visitors Bureau is here to serve visitors as a resource center for the region.
- Lafayette area of Cajun Country.Lafayette, La. Cajun Country Festivals, come pass a good time, “Cher”
Lafayette, LouisianaLafayette, LA is at the heart of Louisiana’s Cajun & Creole Country, an area known as the ‘Happiest City in America’ and it’s no mystery. Whether your passion is for our rich cultural history, the bustling culinary scene or distinctive blend of Cajun and Zydeco music, you can be sure you will leave beaming from ear to ear. Plan your escape to theHappiest City in America.
- Morgan City, Area of Cajun Country,outhern Gateway of the basin, open to the Atchafalaya bay.Morgan City’s unforgettably named Louisiana Shrimp and Petroleum Festival on Labor Day weekend is a dual celebration of its prime industries.
- Houma Area of Cajun Country,Up the bayou from there.Houma was named after the Native American tribe who settled here, the Houmas Indians. The word houma or ouma means “red” in the tribe’s language, which referred to the sun or possibly to their war emblem, the crawfish.
- Grand Isle, Area of Cajun Country, The end of boredom, Hello to Action!A remote oasis nearly hidden within Louisiana’s expansive shoreline, Grand Isle is your passport to adventure in a state known for being a “Sportsman’s Paradise.”
- Thibodaux, area of Cajun Country.hough first settled by French and Spanish Creoles from New Orleans, Thibodaux rapidly became a refuge for the Acadian exiles of the mid-1700s.
- More to come!